This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TK Dennis 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Anonymous
    Hi, I'm Cruz
    trouble maker

Hello! My name is Higinio, but everyone calls me Cruz. I’m a 36 year old painter, father, brother.

I’m Black and Puerto Rican (mostly), and I speak Spanish and English. I’m a proud Army kid who was born and has lived overseas. Germany, where I was born, and Panama, to be exact.

I like to read, and my guilty pleasure is finding free books on Kindle and Google Play Books. Anything fantasy or superhero. Some of my favorites are; “the Wheel of Time” by Robert Jordan, “the Aliomenti Saga” by Alex Albrink, “the Cradle Series” by Will Wight,
    “Kingmaker, Kingbreaker Series”
    by Karen Miller, “Godspeaker Trilogy” by Karen Miller, “the Emaneska Series” by Bill Galley, “the Mortal Instruments Series” by Cassandra Clare… And more.

I LOVE music!!! I will listen to anything. Some favorites are (I’ll try to keep it shorter than the book list); Mayer Hawthorne, Futuristic, Apathy, Matthew West, Locksmith, Adele, Jidenna, the Chainsmokers, Twenty One Pilots, Jon Bellion, Method Man, Linkin Park, Trapt, Atreyu, Atmosphere, Whitney Houston, Boyz II Men, Gilberto Santa Rosa, Cesaria Évora, Chichi Peralta, Stevie Wonder, My Chemical Romance… and more.

My taste in television is usually comedies or superhero shows. I love the DC shows on the CW, and the Marvel shows on Netflix. I can’t wait for the Defenders to air!!! I still watch cartoons as well as anime. I won’t go into any of my watching lists. I’ll watch literally any movie, except for horror.

I don’t really have other hobbies, but I grew up as an outdoors kid, so getting fresh air is probably my favorite activity. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a walk or just lying in the grass.

I looks forward to getting to know all of you, and sharing my story as well

Stacia Stall 
    Participant
    admin rebel
    Reply To: Hi, I'm Cruz
    revolutionist

@cruzjr917
    Cruz!!! Thanks for that awesome intro, I feel like you can always tell how open minded a person is by how eclectic their taste in music is, so I’m going to guess you’re pretty open minded! 😂😂
    You have an awesome upbringing and I look forward to all that you’re going to share.
    -Stacia

TK Dennis 
    Keymaster
    admin rebel
    Reply To: Hi, I'm Cruz
    game changer

@cruzjr917
    Welcome to Society Rebel! I loved reading about you and the stuff you love to do.

If you haven’t checked out “Man in the High Castle” on Amazon Video yet, you should watch that too! It’s amazing!

Make sure you let someone know if you run into any problems or issues!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 Society Rebel (LLC) is a place for everyone.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account