This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Danielle Ritchie 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Katelyn Comeau 
    Participant
    Half Hippie, Half Rebel
    trouble maker

Hi fellow Rebels!
    So happy that earlier this week Rebel Society started following me on Instagram and I was brought into this wonderful little society of rebel writers.

I like yoga, podcasts, roadtrips + adventures, travelling, listening to podcasts, dating and (failing at dating), writing, photography, crystals, spirituality and wellness, + practicing gratitude. I also like dance floors, the occasional tequila shot, and letting my wild side out from time to time. Life’s all about balance am I right.

I spent 1 year travelling the world. Now it’s time for my next adventure – driving across Canada and moving to the mountains.

Now for the important question.
    Who wants to run away to Alaska with me next year? You think I’m joking…

instagram.com/hippiegirlinacorporateworld

Nama-freaking-stay,
    Katelyn

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     TK Dennis 
    Keymaster
    admin rebel
    Reply To: Half Hippie, Half Rebel
    game changer

Hey @katelyn-comeau! Welcome to Society Rebel.

I bet driving through Canada will be freaking amazing. Seriously, Alaska will probably be insane too. The cool thing about cold places on earth is they’re less inhabited usually. It’s like time left part of the world alone.

We’re so glad to have you here. If you have any questions, just let one of us know!

TK

Stacia Stall 
    Participant
    admin rebel
    revolutionist

@katelyn-comeau your life and hobbies are awesome. I love people that live life with abandon.
    One of our other rebels @langjess7 just moved from AK to AZ, she can give you the inside scoop on AK. 😛

Danielle Ritchie 
    Participant
    maverick

This made me smile. Enjoy!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 Society Rebel (LLC) is a place for everyone.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account